Before booking your appointment please read our Booking Policy
1.Aadhar card or Photo ID must be presented.
2. A first-time online/face-to-face onetime consultation must take place before the commencement of treatment. Consultation is not charged.
3. Clients under the age of 21 must attend the consultation with the parent or legal guardian and both shall present a valid photo ID.
4. If an appointment is cancelled or rescheduled on the previous day before 5:00 pm there is no cancellation fee.
5. For same-day cancellation of appointment 50% of the duration booked will be charged.
6. For late coming, charges will be levied from the time booked.
7. For no show, a full charge will be levied.
8. Clients need to purchase a Recharge Coupon or Pay Per Visit Coupon, the details of which are made available on request.
9. Pay Per Visit is applicable to those clients who avail of treatment of one hour or less.
10. The minimum treatment charge applicable for both Recharge Coupon clients and Pay Per Visit clients is 15 minutes.
11. Charge starts from the scheduled time and not from when treatment starts.
12. A Coupon will be issued when purchased and updated each time when treatment is undergone.
13. One-time use disposable probes are used for electrolysis treatment. This will be charged extra over and above the price of the Coupons.
14. The working hours for clinics are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Saturday. A surcharge of Rs 200/- will be levied for treatment given out of office hours and on holidays.